Surprise! I'm living in China

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

It has been nearly one year since I last posted. Life has happened and is a wonderful thing but too awesome and eventful to try to do a full recap, so here is this:

ser·en·dip·i·ty

[ser-uhn-dip-i-tee]  
noun
1. an aptitude for making desirable discoveries by accident.

And may I just say, I chose the perfect word to be the theme of my life.
 August 17th, 2013 I received a call, half an hour later I made a decision, and one week later I was on the plane heading back to China. How serendipitous ( impulsive *cough cough*) is that?

And here I am ( In Dachong, China )













3 comments:

  1. You are in China again.....but what are your doing? Teaching English?

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes! I came back with the same program, but this time I am a coordinator for the other teachers, so the program covered all of my expenses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kaya, you are awesome. I am so glad you're ok, too. : ) Love you1

    ReplyDelete